The principle and advantages of pneumatic diaphragm pump
1, because of the use of air as power, so the flow rate with back pressure (outlet resistance) changes automatically adjust, suitable for medium and high viscosity fluid. The centrifugal pump point is based on the water set, and if used for a slightly higher viscosity fluid, you need a matching reducer or frequency converter, cost is greatly improved, and the same is true for gear pumps.
2, in an explosive environment with pneumatic pump with reliable and low cost, such as fuel, gunpowder, explosives, transportation, because: first, could not produce sparks after grounding; second, no heat generation, the machine not overheating; third, the fluid does not overheat because the diaphragm of the fluid a minimum of agitation.
3, at the site where the poor, such as construction sites, industrial wastewater discharge, due to the impurities and water are complicated, easy to plug the pipeline, so the pump on the formation of excessive load, the electrical heating vulnerability. Pneumatic diaphragm pump can pass through the particles and flow adjustable, automatically stop when the pipe is blocked.
Pneumatic diaphragm pump
4, in addition, diaphragm pump small size, easy to move, no foundation, the floor area is very small, easy to install the economy. The utility model can be used as a moving material delivery pump.
5, in hazardous and corrosive material treatment, the diaphragm pump can be completely separated from the outside world.
6, or in some tests, ensure that no impurities contaminate the raw material.
7, can be used to transport chemical properties of unstable fluid, such as: photosensitive material, flocculation liquid, etc.. This is because the diaphragm pump shear force is low, the physical impact on the material is small.
Two pneumatic diaphragm pump principle
Pneumatic diaphragm pump
1, compressed air as the driving force.
2, is a diaphragm reciprocating deformation caused by volume changes in the volume pump, the principle is similar to the plunger pump, because of the diaphragm pump principle features, therefore diaphragm pump has the following characteristics:
(1) diaphragm pump will not overheat: compressed air as power, when the exhaust is an expansion of endothermic process, the temperature is reduced when the pneumatic pump, no harmful gases discharged.
(2) diaphragm pump will not produce electric spark: pneumatic diaphragm pump does not use electricity as power, and then prevent electrostatic sparks after grounding
(3) the diaphragm liquid containing particles can be: because the volume of imports and the type for the ball, so can not be easily blocked.
(4) the shearing force of the diaphragm pump is very low: when it is how to breathe in, how to spit it out, so the stirring of material is minimum, and it is suitable for the transportation of unstable material.
(5) the flow of the diaphragm pump can be adjusted, and the throttling valve can be installed at the outlet of the material to adjust the flow.
(6) the diaphragm pump has the function of self suction.
(7) the diaphragm pump can be operated without danger.
(8) the diaphragm pump can dive.
(9) diaphragm pumps can carry a wide range of fluids, from low viscosity to high viscosity, and from viscous to viscous.
(10) the diaphragm pump has no complicated control system, no cable, fuse and so on.
(11) the diaphragm pump is small in size, light in weight and easy to move.
(12) the diaphragm pump does not need lubrication, so it is easy to maintain and will not pollute the environment due to drip irrigation.
(13) diaphragm pump can always be efficient, not because of wear and tear.
(14) the energy utilization of diaphragm pump one hundred percent; when the outlet is closed, the pump will stop automatically; the equipment will move, wear, overload and heat
(15) diaphragm pump has no dynamic seal, easy maintenance and avoid leakage. No dead center.
Application fields of pneumatic diaphragm pumps